Friday, July 27, 2012

Product Review Featuring Southern Country Creations

Look at what I got in the mail!! Doesn't this look like a party in a box?I was excited when I smelled the fresh clean scent. I couldn't wait to try out my new soap! This handmade artist is named Dee Bibb a charmingly warm friendly lady from Mississippi:)
My  soap was safely bundled and wrapped in bubble wrap, everything about this box said love:)
Each bars was wrapped in bright tissue paper and tied with ribbon, like little presents! I even got a little something extra:) That extra something turned out to be a bar of her special Shea Butter shampoo.

For my shower I chose to try the Rosemary Mint, it was a wonderful experience. The soap produced a rich creamy lather, and rinsed off clean, my skin felt refreshed and moist not dried out.
I tried out the new shampoo bar too and it gets a thumbs up from me. I shampooed as usual and used my homemade vinegar conditioner,towel dried and styled. My hair was very manageable and that is saying something since I have naturally curly hair that is turning silver and is usually hard to control.
I give her a total thumbs up :) 
I am a fan for sure, but don't just take my word for it. You can find her here Southern Country Creations Her shop is filled with handmade items like crotchet, and jewelry as well as wonderful natural chemical free soaps!
Don't forget to mention you saw the review on my blog:) 
God Bless you!
Nancy

9 comments:

  1. Nancy...I am so glad the package arrived safely and that you are happy with your purchase.

    I do try to send all my packages with love...and I love getting little gifts so I figured you would too.

    Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pleased! I do love surprises! and you are welcome!

      Delete
  2. Very good feature of a great artist. Dee makes fantastic pieces.

    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must agree John, she is awesome! Thanks for the comment:)

      Delete
  3. That's what makes buying handmade so special! Not only do you get an exceptional product, but the little details like wrapping it all pretty and extras! I adore handmade soaps and will NEVER go back to "store bought" stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very lovely write up Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love receiving handmade with love packages. When you buy handmade it's like receiving a care package from Mom isn't it? I have a favorite soap supplier and I can totally understand your excitement when opening the box and being thrilled at the scents. Enjoy cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super article and great idea as well! You can certainly hear the excitement in your writing! Congrats Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to hear these successes. handmade people certainly do show they care!

    ReplyDelete